This Google Document is a list of the resources that we heard about in our class this summer. During class, you can edit the document to add to the list. After class, I'll mark it as read-only so it can be an archive of the year.
Edit with us!
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Class requirements: (Every item should have a blog post of its own)
- Create a new blog post for each segment of instruction
- modify the settings, layout, and template
- create a photographic header
- create a new post with a new Google form
- create a new post with an embedded video
- create a new post with pictures
- Fill out four classmates' forms (choose the four classmates above your name on the Google Doc list)
- Comment on two classmates' blog (choose the two below your name on the Google Doc list)
- Create a podcast with intro/outro music
- Create a screencast instructional video (~30 secs long), and embed it in a blog post using YouTube
Posted by Keryn at 2:07 PM